Thursday, May 7, 2015

Graduation

     We went to the high risk doctor this week, for what I was hoping would be the last time.  He was looking at the growth and making sure the organs looked normal.  And...everything was great!  He is growing normally, weighs 6 pounds and everything else looked good!  On my check out slip, the doctor wrote "graduated!!"  I have never been so happy and relieved to leave a doctor's office.  Hopefully the last 3 to 4 weeks of pregnancy will be uneventful.
     We are trying to prepare ourselves mentally that he may require a stay in the NICU, but are praying that he will not need to be in the NICU and can come home when I am discharged.  Thanks again for all your prayers and support.   I will post pictures of the circus themed nursery soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment